Last week we wrote a bit about the Year of the “Amoris Laetitia” Family that was announced on March 19th and will end on 26th June 2022. Its main objectives are:
- To share the content of the apostolic exhortation “Amoris Laetita” more widely
- To announce the precious value of the sacrament of marriage
- Enabling families ‘to become active agents of the family apostolate’
- Helping ‘young people to become aware of the importance of formation in the truth of love and in the gift of self’
- To broaden the vision and action of pastoral care for the family during the year so that it can include all family members, including married couples, children and young people, the elderly and those in difficult family situations.