1. There are four parts in the Catechism of the Catholic Church. The first is on the Creed, the 2nd is on the Sacraments and the 3rd is on the Moral Life, what is the 4th part based on?
2. Name the sacrament that is not given by a member of the clergy.
3. Who was the owner of the tomb in which Jesus’ body was placed?
4. David was anointed by Samuel. What was the name of Samuel’s mother?
5. In St. John’s account of Easter morning which apostle reached the tomb first?
All the priests of the parish and Deacon Eddie would like to wish all our parishioners a very Happy and Holy Easter. May the Lord bless you all and keep you all safe.