Questions this week:
- The founders of the three congregations of religious life associated with Midleton are depicted in a stained glass window in Holy Rosary. Who are they and where in the church is the window?
- At the end of the Exodus Moses entered the Promised Land. True or False?
- How many archbishoprics are there in Ireland?
- Who was the last Italian Pope?
- Who fills the space left by Judas’ demise in the group of 12 Apostles?
Answers for last week: 1. May 13th, Our Lady of Fatima; 2. 25 can attend a funeral; 3. Chapter 13: 4. Theophilus; 5. Ten priests of the Diocese of Cloyne are native of Midleton.